Web Hosting Ordering Information (Page 1 of 3)
For iStarter, cPanel, ProWare, E-Commerce, Corporate and Windows web hosting accounts, follow the procedures below:
1. If you already have a domain name, then proceed to "2" below.
If you do not have a domain name, then you must register one first before ordering a web hosting account. You may use the domain name registration service we provide here, or any other provider you may prefer.
2. Please review our Policies and Guidelines before placing your order, and then select your payment method below.
- If paying online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), click here.
- If paying by direct deposit, electronic transfer or wire transfer, click here. When paying by direct deposit, electronic transfer or wire transfer, you will need to pay for a minimum of 3 months in advance. You will be billed quarterly. For wire transfers and certain electronic transfers, we must charge a bank transfer fee. This bank transfer fee can vary between US$ 6.50 (HK$ 50) and US$ 15 (HK$ 117), and is dependent on the bank used. We do not accept checks mailed to us.
- If you wish to use PayPal, please contact Sales (at) PeoplesWare.com.